You will want to obtain the latest CTI32 Installer and run through the initial installation. By default, CTI32 will get installed to the C:\Program Files(x86)\CTI32 directory.
If you would like to move that to the C:\Program Files\CTI32 directory, you will need to do the following:
- Open up the command line and navigate to C:\Program Files(x86)\CTI32
- Run the following command installutil.exe CTI32Svc.exe -u. This will uninstall the CTI32 Service
- In Windows Explorer, you will need to cut the entire CTI32 directory and paste it in the C:\Program Files\ directory.
- Open up the command line and navigate to the newly created C:\Program Files\CTI32
- Run the following command installutil.exe CTI32Svc.exe
Alternatively, if you have an existing install of CTI32, you can copy the CTI32 directory from another working server and paste it to the C:\Program Files directory and run through steps 4 and 5 to install the CTI32 Service manually.
Install HMP Elements
You will need to obtain the latest HMP Elements installer and run through the initial installation. Make sure to install the correct bit level for your system (i.e. x86 installer for a 32 bit system, and x64 for a 64 bit system).
Configure HMP Elements and CTI32
If you have an existing system, you can copy those configuration files as a starting point and modify anything that would have changed between systems (usually just the IP address).
If it is a fresh install, you will want to follow the information located here in the Modify your CTI32 Service Configuration File section:
Voice Elements SIP Platform (formerly HMP Elements) – Installation with CTI32