CTI32 uses the most flexible implementation of Call Progress Analysis. This provides the developer with the most comprehensive control of CPA.
By default, the Dialogic DNI boards try to perform a default implementation of CPA that interferes with the more flexible implementation that CTI32 uses. Therefore, when using [DNI] boards and the Global Call protocol, the .config file for the DNI board in use must be modified to allow CTI32 to control the CPA.
- Open the DCM and locate the DNI board in the list (See Figure 1)
- Right click on the board and select Configure device.
- Now, look for the name of the .fcd file that is in use. I.E. gnetworkonly_hmp_qsb_4_dms.fcd
- Locate the associated .config file in HMP’s data folder. Typically located in C:\Program Files\Dialogic\HMP\data.
- Backup the .config file (optional)
- Edit the .config file, changing the following item from y to n.
Variant CallProgress y ! y=allow call progress, n=disallow
Variant CallProgress n ! y=allow call progress, n=disallow
- Save the file
- Open a Command Line (CMD.EXE) and switch to the HMP data folder. Typically C:\Program Files\Intel\HMP\data.
- Run the FCDGen.exe against the .config file to regenerate the .fcd file:
C:\Program Files\Dialogic\HMP\data>fcdgen gnetworkonly_hmp_qsb_4_dms.config
- Restart the DCM