Use the following steps to set up a new Voice Elements (VE) Server from an existing installation.
1. If you already have everything running on one server, copy over the VoiceElements folder to the new server.
2. Then, open a command prompt and switch to the Voice elements folder. (cd C:\VoiceElements)
3. Then run:
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\InstallUtil VoiceElementsService.exe (If you have an older installation)
4. Next, if you have in the “VoiceElements” folder a program called LicenseManager, run that, enter your new license key and authorize the new key.
5. If not, edit the product.ini file and change the old key to the new one. Then Run “LicenseRequest.exe” from the command line.
6. If you get to this point, you should be able to start the VoiceElements Service and all should work.
If you have any questions, please email Inventive Labs Support.