From the basics of configuring your firewall for SIP trunking to situations requiring unique configurations, we help you set up your Voice Elements configuration to work just right for you.
Don’t see the configuration explanation you’re looking for?
Contact Support if you need assistance with your unique configuration.
- Firewall Configuration for SIP Trunking
- Server General Application Behavior
- Yealink T19/T20 Phones
- Tips to Run High-Density Voice Elements-based Systems
- Running Voice Elements Platform in a Virtual Machine
- Troubleshooting Crosstalk
- Troubleshooting using DebugView
- Setting up the Linksys SPA2102 with STUN / REGISTRATION to talk with Border Elements
- Setting up X-Lite with STUN / REGISTRATION / RPORT to talk with Border elements
- Setting up your Voice Elements Application for Redundancy
- Adding Link to Click To Talk Form