Inventive Labs provides SIP service for customers using our Voice Elements Platform.
Our SIP Service Advantages
- Easy setup! Customers can often begin making calls within minutes of signing up for service.
- Redundancy. Our SIP service will automatically fail over and send calls out different carriers to ensure you the best quality of service.
- Low rates. Detailed pricing is listed on our website or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Static IP Address
Our SIP Service authenticates outbound calls based on the IP address that sent the request. This means that a static IP address is required to use our service.
Configure Router / Firewall
You will need to open up your router / firewall to allow the VoIP packets to be forwarded on to your server. Read more about this in our article Router Configuration.
Test Router / Firewall
From the Elements Dashboard, click Tools / Test Router Configuration. Click Start Listening. Click Send Packet. If everything is working, then you will receive a text box “Text Message received“.
Signing up For Service
You will need to contact Inventive Labs and provide the following information:
- Your static IP address, and the port that you will use for listening for SIP traffic (usually 5060).
- The number of concurrent calls that you would like to place at any given time.
- The phone numbers that you would like to use for inbound calls.
Modify your Configuration Files
In VoiceElementsServer.exe.config, you will need to modify the following settings:
<setting name="HmpDefaultDestinationHost" serializeAs="String"> <value>be1.voiceelements.com</value> </setting>
<setting name="HmpDefaultSourcePort" serializeAs="String"> <value>5050</value> </setting>
These settings control the IP address and port that will be used for sending outbound calls. The Session Border Controller that will handle your outbound calls will be be1.voiceelements.com.
When we receive inbound calls, we will forward the calls on to your server.
Something Not Working?
Please contact us right away if you have any difficulty. We are here to help!
If you have service with an existing carrier, we can Port In your numbers. For more information about porting, see our articles in SIP Trunking.