Voice Elements is a software tool that brings telephony to the wider development community of [http://www.microsoft.com/NET/ Microsoft .NET]. The tool enables .NET developers to develop IVRs, conference bridges, dialers, call centers, gateways or any telephony application. Supporting all .NET languages, such as [http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vbasic/default.aspx VB.NET] and [http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vcsharp/default.aspx C#], Voice Elements includes pre-made voice application modules, sample code tutorials, and reporting features such as call monitoring and logging.
The standard Voice Elements Toolkit opens up the .NET architecture for telephony. A typical Visual Studio developer can easily learn the Voice Elements classes and create voice applications. Connection to all of the voice resources that a .NET application requires can be accomplished with the Voice Elements Server or the [https://www.voiceelements.com/Services/TelephonyBank.aspx Telephony Bank].
If you haven’t already, we encourage you to [https://www.voiceelements.com/products/contact.aspx test drive Voice Elements] today!
Integrated With Visual Studio
The Voice Elements Developer Toolkit integrates directly into [http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/default.aspx Microsoft Visual Studio] 2005 and 2008 to allow telephony applications to be built in a familiar environment, with commonly understood syntax. It also leverages the advantages of all features of these Microsoft development environments, like [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IntelliSense Intellisense]. It also allows telephony to be easily added to your existing .NET or web applications.
[[Image:VSScreenShot1024.jpg|thumb|250px|Screenshot of Voice Elements in Visual Studio]]
* [[Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)#Voice Elements Developer Toolkit – Writing Telephony Applications|Frequently Asked Questions]]
* [[Blog | Check out our Blog Posts that explain several key concepts]]
* [[Get the Voice Elements Toolkit or Update to the Latest Version]]
* [[VapMap Files]] – Understanding and implementing your own VapMap files
* [[Text-to-Speech Tips and Topics (TTS)]]
* [[Voice Elements Skeleton Project – C# VS2005]]
* [[Faxing Tips and Topics]]