How to use Ghostscript with VoiceElements
In order to use the PDFToTif method with Voice Elements, you will need to install Ghostscript onto your Voice Elements Server.
- Download and install Ghostscript
- To download GhostScript go to this site:  and download the Windows version of GhostScript.
- After your download is complete, install it to the default directory provided (C:\Program Files\gs).
- Copy the Ghostscript API dll to the Voice Elements Server directory.
- Navigate to: C:\Program Files\gs\gs8.32\bin and copy the “gsdll32.dll”
- Navigate to: C:\Program Files\Inventive Labs\Voice Elements Server and paste the gsdll32.dll into this directory.
If you are running Voice Elements in 64-bit mode You will need to find the 64-bit ghostscript and copy gsdll64.dll to the voice elements directory and then copy that file and name it gsdll32.dll – work around but it works